Saturday, October 17, 2009
Paranormal Activity
I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Harry Potter, but I did decide to see this because I was in the mood for a scary movie. It definitely does its job as one..it entertains. And its so interesting. One thing I felt the need to warn on...the shaky camera made me feel sick. I actually had to close my eyes halfway through because I needed to stop looking at the jumpiness of the camera. And even though it had the same style as The Blair Witch Project, it shouldn't be compared to that movie at all. This was much, much better. This isn't the movie you want to watch alone (and I'm glad I didn't) because the reaction of a crowd of people makes the movie a lot more fun to sit through. Especially when everyone lets out a simultaneous "WHAT THE F..."!!! So if you can see it in a theater or have a group of people around you when you watch it at home...I say watch this freak of a movie that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm just the opposite. i wish i'd waited and watched it at home in my living room, alone, with all the lights off. i think i would have been WAY more scared. i was creeped out in the theaters, but not the same way i would have been had i been home. to be honest- watching it at home i probably would have turned it off halfway through i was so scared.
i did like the collective "what the f#$k?" moment. that was fun.
Post a Comment