I'm not surprised by the David Letterman thing. Even though he was a dirtbag to cheat on his girlfriend (now his wife)...come on..he's famous, he's rich, and he's funny. Extortion and grand larceny are of course inexcusable and for that he IS a victim; i'll give him that much. I'm glad he just stepped up and admitted the whole thing and really.... he didn't break any law. Sex seems to be more of an embarrassing thing for the famous than it is a good thing. It's either used against them, taped and released, hard to get, or too easy to get (people use them of course).
The Roman Polanski thing is just disgusting. He was supported and helped back in the 70's (that how he got his perverted self out of here..he had so many people helping him) and now he has Hollywood helping him too. Pedophilia is illegal where he is too, they had every right to arrest him. It's against international law to rape someone. And it doesn't matter that the victim doesn't want to press charges. He committed a crime against the community when he raped a child. The only argument I heard was "he's talented". I don't care if he's Einstein.
Gross. For shame Martin Scorcese and Wes Anderson.
No comments:
Post a Comment