
Loved it. This novel is set up in such a way that you can't put it down. Apparently, the author couldn't get anyone to publish this book so he put the entire thing on the internet. It picked up popularity obviously. I just saw it in B & N, read the first page and decided that I needed to buy it. Set in modern day England, you're dealing with a situation where normal people suddenly become murderers. No reason. Best friends, people married 50 years to each other, etc. (little side stories of these unexpected attacks are throughout the book -making it even better), And the protagonist is a person who you will sympathize with while behaving shockingly absurd.
This was better than any Steven King book I've read in recent years. Not corny, no excuses, very honest.
Read this. Unless you have a weak stomach or are just a person who likes light happy books, you should read this. Otherwise, there is simply no excuse! And read it before it becomes a bad movie. And it is being made into a movie as I type this.
Btw: This is going to be a trilogy. I already have the second book on pre-order with amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment