Sunday, November 2, 2008
Obamaholics
Sorry. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. A couple of months ago, I thought Obama was going to lose to McCain....but that was before he chose Palin. Palin was poison for McCain for so many reasons its not even worth rehashing. So according to just about everyone, Obama is going to win going far over the necessary 270 electoral college votes. Of course I'm going to vote for him, of course I'm hoping he wins, and I do hope that he is an excellent President. I'm glad to see the country is looking beyond vanity for once (at least for him...they didn't for Hilary Clinton). But I'm not going to hold my breath because at the end of the day...this is politics. Things will go wrong. These "changes" may take years if not more than a decade to implement. I hope that Obama is safe. Two groups have tried to kill him already (very small news coverage on it though) and it bothers me. And I hope everyone does what they are supposed to do. Otherwise, this all means nothing, and I want all this to be worth it so that things don't ever get as bad as they did under Bush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah, i hear you.
what about those people who are "excited for Change." what's up with that capital C? i understand being inspired, but some people idealize obama too much. he's entering into a shitstorm and it's gonna be tough to Change, or even change. i'm voting for him, but... let's be realistic.
I know I'm voting for the right person. I just wish I could vote him in to office when his job wasn't going to be so daunting. People are going to think he's a failure when everything isn't perfect come February.
Post a Comment