Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch w/video

The pumpkin patch this year was a lot of fun. We took my niece again. She's adorable. She is not used to leaves and has never seen snow so she is taking it all in.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I also got some fresh apples and tea. 

One thing: The sunflowers are seriously larger than my head. And about a foot taller than me. Sunflowers scare me for some reason, so I didn't go near them.

Biggest plus: Going into the handmade stores. I bought these great gloves (I bought a pair like them 2 years ago, but lost one at a gas station of course) and a matching hat. 

Btw:  I woke up early after going to a hayride and a haunted house Friday night. The one I went to this time doesn't compare to the Forest of Fear thing I went to in college where a guy on a horse (without a head)  actually chased me.
Here is a video we took at the LM waterfall, you can't see the waterfall and it was after pumpkin picking and Layla was being playful. That's me at the end saying "come on layla". My mom and brother are also in the video.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, she's so into those leaves! it's nice to see her out and about in the fresh air.