
First and foremost…the title has nothing to actually do with dogs. It’s just a term for the "haters" explained in the book. I was fearful there would be some animal brutality in this and there wasn’t any at all which was a relief. This is strictly on human relationships.
Disturbing, sick and graphic. The perfect, shocking sequel to Hater. And not recommended to read if you haven’t read the first one because it picks up where that one left off. If the movies based on the book stay true, they will be the goriest films! Like I said about the first book, the protagonist (a hater) is not likeable, but for some reason you stay hooked because he’s on a mission. All the twists and turns in the book kept me reading, and some of the outcomes weren’t what I expected at all! Can’t wait for the third and final book. How the hell can something this out of control like this end?
No comments:
Post a Comment