
While it was a relief to read something non-annoying after Eat, Pray, Love...I can't say this was the best book I've read. It was entertaining. And while the plot was pretty good and strongly set up (Islamic fundamentalist decide to attack by releasing zombie like retard strength combatants that spread their disease), this had close to no character development..which would have made me care a little more. The premise is interesting but I can't imagine that law abiding Muslims appreciate the implications set by this book. Nevertheless, I got through it quickly and just haven't had the time to update this blog. I liked seeing how training against the attack took place and the "Men In Black"corp that was set up in response. And it's a smart scientific attack, even though it does sound ridiculous.
I think if you like zombie type books, you'll enjoy this, otherwise..I say pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment