Okay, let me get this straight. People are upset because there will now be a government OPTION for healthcare. Are GHI and Aetna scared that no one will want their overpriced service? Are the republicans afraid they won't come first anymore and maybe I will?
Does everyone seem to forget that we had a president for 8 years who didn't even TRY to reform healthcare?
And that people are dying? Or being denied cancer services?
if it doesn't work...it doesn't..but it's a step, no? I don't want it to be rushed but if okies are going to go to town halls and think that illegal immigrants will be getting healthcare and their tax paying elderly folks won't (not true)...then I don't want my future decided by that type of ognorance. I don't want a wait list either...but has anyone ever heard of the greater good?
WTF is going on here? I'm really confused. Isn't this a good thing?
2 comments:
the healthcare debate has made me lose so much faith in "americans." it proves that so many out there are ignorant and unwilling to help those who don't get the same benefits they do.
it's exposed all the racism and hypocrisy that still exists in this country. and made me very thankful that i don't know people who think that way.
i'm in complete agreement w/you and sarah. it's sad that our country is still so behind in healthcare, and yet there are people (like, a lot of people) who actually want to keep it this way ?!?wtf
Post a Comment