
I read this on my vacation and finished it in NY. Like all of the others, this series was so much fun to read. I care so much about these characters that I'm sometimes actually worried about them like they are real people.
I think this is the only series, besides the Babysitters Club, that I've read in a long time..or ever. And I'm really enjoying it. Stephen King is extremely graphic, but nothing compared to Irvine Welsh...so I'm not too shocked.
I can't believe he thought to make this series up. He's creating a world...like Harry Potter but not nearly as safe, charming, or fun...that really makes me forget about boring ole regular society. :) The Waste Lands was a true description of this other world..that experienced something worse than a nuclear attack if you can believe it. (they haven't said what happened to the land but there is no one young, people are disfigured, and there are unknown animals roaming.
Can't wait to read the last three!
No comments:
Post a Comment