Yes. Bottle Rocket is finally going to be released this October on the Criterion Collection. Criterion always takes a long time so this was announced last year but now I finally know when it's going to be released. I realize that I already own the movie but there is going to be so many features on this extended version (from whats being said) that I'm definitely going to go ahead and pre-order this. There is also a lot more footage and commentary which I would love to see and hear. Right now its not available on Amazon through a pre-order but I'm going to watch out for it. You know you're a nerd when you own two of the same movie.
2 comments:
Crap. I may have to wait on it
yesss. i don't have bottle rocket on dvd, so maybe i'll just wait for this. behind the scenes stuff would be so cool, and maybe an interview with inez. you gotta understand, she's a very organized person.
Post a Comment