Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kill Me If You Can

I'd never read a James Patterson book and wanted to see what the hype was about. He always seems to be on the New York Times bestseller list.

So this book sounded interesting yet I ended up hating it. I refused to stop reading it halfway through because once I start a book I try to finish it- but I came close to just giving up. He's a very easy read, so I can see why people like to read his thrillers but this plot and its characters were so unrealistic, so corny, so annoying, that I couldn't stand it. Luckily it only took me about a day to finish this trash- so not too much of my time was wasted. In short, its a spy thriller with a few twists and turns.

No. I will never read another James Patterson book. The rest of the world can keep him.

No comments: