Monday, February 16, 2009

Seinfeld

I was watching an episode of Seinfeld where George wanted to get revenge on someone at his job who belittled him. Jerry says to him "the best revenge is to be well". Of course George ignored him and embarrasses himself further....but I realize that it's so true.

There is nothing better than proving to people that you are doing great after they try to bring you down. Nothing.

I could cause so much trouble, open a huge Pandora's box if I wanted to, but I won't. 

There are sometimes when it's not worth it.  And this is one of those times.

I never, ever thought I'd be getting excellent advice from  a show like Seinfeld.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, the "slip him a mickey" episode.
who tried to bring you down?!? i will CUT them. (i'm just kidding of course; that would go against your whole principle).

Elaine said...

hahah yesss the mickey.

just that same psychotic woman i work with. i could really have her fired...but I won't. something about it just lets me know that it'll be worse for me in the long run then its worth.